Bruno de veth architecture is a practice with international outlook, focusing on architecture and urbanism.
Bruno is the founder of the bruno de veth architecture office.
After severeal years working in the United States and Asia, Bruno managed the Belgian office of JDS Architects, founded by Julien De Smedt. At JDS Architects, Bruno was in charge of administration, design and technical aspects. He managed a team of up to 20 people. He was also responsible for projects such as:
• THE DEVELOPMENT of the new Charleroi Congress Center (end of construction scheduled for 2020)
• THE CONSTRUCTION follow-up of a luxury family home (delivered in 2017)
• THE CONSTRUCTION follow-up of the public building ‘La Maison Stéphane Hessel’ in Lille (delivered in 2016)
• THE DEVELOPMENT of a 200-unit housing project in Liège (in progress)
• THE DEVELOPMENT of a 200-unit housing project in Nantes (competition)
• THE DEVELOPMENT of the new KANAL Museum in Brussels, in collaboration with the New York office Diller Scofidio & Renfro (competition)
Our architecture is the result of a rigorous and professional approach that combines the analysis and study of new lifestyles and ways of living, new patterns of work and consumption, new forms of entertainment and mobility – the new urban paradigms – and aims to provide adequate, contemporary responses.
We approach each of our projects as a collaboration based on special and specific partnerships, in close cooperation with the client.